2/3 cup pumpkin
3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Cut off any extra paper.
2. Mix together all ingredients at once.
3. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Pour onto wax paper and smooth out and into all corners.
5. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes
6. Place a kitchen towel on the counter, lightly covered with powdered sugar. Turn the pan onto the towel.
7. Carefully remove the wax paper while still warm.
8. Roll the cake up into the towel like a jelly roll. Cool in the refridgerator.
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons butter
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
8 oz package of cream cheese
1. Remove cake from refrigerator and unroll.
2. Spread filling over entire cake.
3. Roll cake back up like a jelly roll (without the towel).
4. Wrap with saran wrap and foil and keep refrigerated or freeze.